Minutes (administrative records)
Found in 33 Collections and/or Records:
The American Association of University Women (AAUW) Records, Harrisonburg, Virginia Branch, 1929-2017, document the activities of Harrisonburg's local AAUW branch and include administrative records, financial files, publications, annual conference materials, scrapbooks, and photographs.
The Anthony-Seeger Campus School Records, 1956-1982, consist of three boxes containing administrative, historical, and personal materials relating to the school.
The Copp’s Schoolhouse Notebook and Ledger, 1867-1908, is comprised of one bound volume of notes on Dr. Benjamin Mosby Smith’s lectures; the constitution, by-laws, and meeting minutes of the Johnsonian Lyceum (meetings were held at Copp’s Schoolhouse in Maurertown, Virginia which was located in the Johnson Magisterial District); and unrelated personal property lists of Shenandoah County residents.
The Debating Club Records is comprised of a record book and papers containing meeting minutes, membership lists, and attendance records, documenting club activities from its founding in 1928 until 1940.
This collection is comprised of the professional and academic papers of Dr. Raymond C. Dingledine, Jr., a professor of Social Studies and History at James Madison University (formerly Madison College), and correspondence and research materials for the book, “Madison College: the First Fifty Years, 1908-1958,” published in 1959.
The collection comprises the administrative files, photographs, and scrapbooks documenting the Department of Living Sciences and affiliated student organizations (Frances Sale Club and Phi Omicron Tau) at James Madison University.
The Faculty Senate Minutes, 1969-2007, are comprised of minutes of the James Madison University Faculty Senate meetings.
The Fulks Run Ruritan Club Records, 1958-2008, consist of two boxes (2 cubic feet) of meeting minutes, rosters, community service reports, treasuer notes, receipts, correspondence, and handbooks documenting this Fulks Run, Virginia organization.
The Graduate Council Minutes, 1958-1972, are comprised of minutes of the Madison College Graduate Council.
The Harrisonburg Chapter of the Madison College Alumni Association Records is comprised of two meeting minute books; a scrapbook containing photographs, newspaper clippings and paper; and administrative papers that document the Alumni Association (formerly known as the Alumnae Association) from 1945-1964.
The Harrisonburg Historic Map Collection, 1873-1982 (bulk 1903-1956), consists of approximately 615 items including maps, blueprints, drawings, and corresponding paperwork created by the City of Harrisonburg. These items represent proposed road improvements, sewer and water lines, bridge plans, land exchanges, and sub-divisions added to the city. Some drawings for church buildings, schools, parks and industrial zones are included as well.
The Harrisonburg-Rockingham County Child Day Care Centers, Inc. Records, 1696-1991, consist of two boxes of administrative records of the Harrisonburg-Rockingham County Child Day Care Centers, one of the first day care facilities in the area.
This collection is comprised of two record books, bound posters, and ephemera created by members of the Lanier Literary Society, from 1911-1931.
The Mary Spitzer Etter Papers comprise correspondence, meeting minutes, treasurer's reports, and photographs related to Etter's time as a student and alumna of James Madison University.
The National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution. Massanutton Chapter Records, 1895-2016, consist of ten boxes. It consists of the official papers of the chapter and has been arranged into four series: Minutes, Yearbooks, Subject files, and Scrapbooks and Ephemera.
Consists of meeting minutes, correspondence, studies, grants, photographs, and scrapbooks documenting the creation and growth of the Department of Nursing at James Madison University.
The Office of the President: Board of Visitors Records, 1908-2001, document the activities of the James Madison University Board of Visitors and its predecessor, the Board of Trustees. Materials include meeting minutes, correspondence, financial documents, and president’s reports.
The Office of the President: Committee Records, 1909-1957 is comprised of meeting minutes, correspondence, reports and budgetary information, documenting the work of various committees during the first 50 years of the State Normal and Industrial School for Women (subsequently known as the State Normal School, State Teachers College, and Madison College).
The Office of the President: Faculty Minutes, 1909-1998, are comprised of minutes of James Madison University general faculty meetings and includes bound volumes and loose minutes.
The Office of the President: G. Tyler Miller Papers are comprised of interviews, correspondence, minutes, reports, court documents and judiciary transcripts created during Miller’s tenure as president of Madison College from 1949-1971. The collection is comprised of three series: Professional Papers, Court Documents, and Disciplinary Papers.
The collection comprises meeting minutes kept by James Madison University's University Council between 1972 and 2003.
The collection comprises administrative files, newsletters, meeting minutes, and scrapbooks documenting the activities of the Rockingham Bird Club.
The Rockingham Luncheon Ruritan Club Records, 2008-2010, comprise administrative records documenting the club's activities. Materials primarily include meeting agendas and minutes.
The Ruth and Lowell Toliver Collection of Newman Family Papers, circa 1875-2005, comprises a manuscript, writings, personal papers, photograph facsimiles, church records, and correspondence related to George A. Newman (1855-1944), his daughter Ruby Newman Temple (1898-1983), his grandsons Austin Gerald Harris (1941-2005) and Wendell Temple (1923-2005), and Harrisonburg's Northeast Neighborhood and Newtown.
The Shenandoah Valley Bicycle Coalition Records, 1977-2018, document the activities of the Shenandoah Valley Bicycle Coalition (SVBC), formerly named the Shenandoah Valley Bicycle Club. Materials include newsletters, meeting minutes, correspondence, promotional material, route maps for the Annual Shenandoah Valley Century Ride and other rides, and digital photographs.
The State Teachers College Class Meeting Records are comprised of three record books containing minutes from class meetings, from 1928-1937.
The Staunton Academy Records, 1808-1828, comprise almost exclusively minutes from the board of trustees' meetings of the Staunton Academy as well as correspondence and issues addressed at said meetings.
The Stratford Players Records is comprised of record books, scrapbooks, correspondence, photographs, newspaper clippings, rehearsal scripts, programs and playbills, and copies of yearbook pages, documenting the activities of the Stratford Players (formerly known as the Stratford Literary Society and the Stratford Dramatic Club), from 1914-1983.
The collection consists of one 8 3/4" x 14" x 1 1/4" minute book and one folder of loose recorded minutes and other inserts, 1919-1929, for the Timberville Farmers' Exchange, located in Timberville, Virginia.
This collection contains the administrative and organizational records and scrapbooks of the Valley of Virginia Branch of the National League of American Pen Women. Materials related to procedural policies and bylaws, branch meeting minutes, newsletters, exhibitions and contests, branch members, photographs, and community women in the arts are included.